Information Security Basic Policy
We consider it our social responsibility to protect the information assets we hold, including the information assets entrusted to us by our customers, and hereby declare that we will establish and implement our basic information security policy.
- We will establish a system to promote information security and strive to manage information assets appropriately.
- We will maintain and implement internal rules in accordance with this basic policy.
- We will provide the education necessary to ensure information security.
- We will introduce appropriate control measures and strive to prevent information security incidents and accidents.
- In the unforeseen circumstance that an information security incident or accident occurs, we will promptly investigate the cause, minimize the damage, and strive to prevent recurrence.
- We will comply with laws and regulations related to information security, national guidelines, and other social norms.
- We will maintain the above activities and strive for continuous improvement.
- All employees shall comply with related regulations for information security, and in case of violation, penalties in accordance with internal regulations will be applied.
Gun Ei Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
President & CEO